Friday, May 22, 2009

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses

Thank your weaknesses for the strength that you have

True that, we are being driven by our weaknesses, to be what we are today, because you wouldn't know your strength if you didn't have weaknesses. Most of the time we are being challenged and it seems like things will never be the same, we tend to throw the towel, with out knowing that is the begining of new things. There were times that I wanted to give up, it is not easy to face your weaknesses, as hard as it is, you have to look on the bright side of your weaknesses, at that moment you don't know the out comes of the situation, but after you have pulled through, you will see your greatest strength.

How would you know your greatest strength if you don't get weak, facing those things that you know are going to put you down, at that time is where you test yourself how strong you are, because if we were not tested how would we know whether we can make it or not. Sometimes I feel so glad that I have weaknesses, because it is where by I can see that I'm still alive and how strong I am, and I'm glad to know that I can face my weaknesses, because I know I have strength to face them. If you can't change the circumtances, change yourself. We cannot choose what will happen to us,but we can choose what happen in us,that is, We can choose to have right attitude, in whch we view challenges as opportunities instead of problems. Choose to be positive.

We go through tribulations and most of the time we tend to think that is the end of the world,but it is not and forgetting that God is there to hold our hands, when we are about to fall. I'm just thinking right now, It's not easy to bare a pain, especially when you feel that no one will understand what you going through, the only think I can say now is this "hang on and you shall prosper" and thank your weaknesses, because they have given you the greatest strength.

1 comment: