Sunday, May 3, 2009

How to step from a 100 foot- pole ?

Are you ready to step from a 100 foot- pole?
Oh well! I think that, stepping from a 100 foot pole it's not quite an easy battle to face. Looking down from a tall building is not a nice picture and thinking that you will fall and break some other parts of your body or maybe die. It's up to us to take us through failings, dissapointments, and tribulations and it depends on you to make your way up and prevent yourself from going down. At some point you have to be in the wilderness and there's nothing we can do about that, in order to see that you are strong, you have to face challenges and deal with the situation no matter how hard it is.
Failing to prepare yourself for things that will make your heart to beat faster is dangerous and it might kill you, because you are not in the right position, which i believe that you have to be ready for anything whether is good or bad. Stepping from 100 foot- pole is very challenging, and I have been in those situations where I felt like I was weak, clueless, and felt like I was alone, no one was feeling my pain even though people were around, I kept asking myself questions "how am I going to be able to pull myself from this pole, but there's always a way out. God is God of everything and is waiting for us to claim our things from him and be obedient so that when you are out from the 100 foot-pole you can remember where you were before.
The question is " are you reday to step from a 100 foot- pole"?, take a moment and think about that and begin to act on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment