Sunday, May 3, 2009

We are what we do

You are what you Do!
I have to agree with the statement, definitely we are what we do. At times we do things and try to make justification for the the things that we do. I believe that we bring most of the dissapointments in our lives about the choices we make and thinking that we are going to handle the matter without any hustle, that is a problem. What you do represent the person you are and I fail to understand, how we tend to blame other people about the way we behave, we like to say "someone made me to be like this" okay I understand at times people like to push us to the limits, however at that moment you had a choice to make the matter different, but you didn't and who's to blame you or the person that's the question you may have to answer within you.
Brothers and sisters lets understand one thing, God created you to be the person that he wants you to be and as we go along with things of this earth we tend to forget our purpose in this earth and we try so hard to be people that we are not suppose to be, just because we want to fit in where ever we are at that moment. Lets not change the people that we are because of peer pressure, we might loose who we are and become what we are not, because our behavior determines where we are going.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sisanda, I actually learn alot from you.I didn't know that we are the ones that make our lives so hard. People tend to judge us beacuse of what we do.I hate that.

    ReplyDelete