Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It is better to practice little than to talk alot

Practice what you preach, and you shall prosper

Amen to that, I believe that most of the time we talk alot than practicing what we preach. The reason that we fail most of the time we say things that we won't be able to do. There are things in life that are not easy to do even though they are easy to say, because you say this thing with your heart and mouth, and it becomes so hard to apply what you have just said to yourself and someone next to you.

I have faced those moments where by I would say something with the excitement in me, but later on I can't apply what i have just said to myself, that is where I found out that this was a problem. There are people who speak so little, but when it comes to work they are very good, you never see those people struggling with things,because they know what is expected of them.

Those who talk alot, find it so hard to put what they say into action, and that becomes so frustrating at the end of they day, because you end up wasting time on talking than to do what you are suppose to do. We dream/have visions, so why does it become so difficult to push ourselves on achieving our goals, you start a race, what makes you stop from finishing that race. Lets talk less and spend most of our time on practicing what we say and we shall see the results of what we do, and those positive results.

1 comment:

  1. Sisanda, I can see that you are a holy girl.Keep up, girl. I agree with you,it is all about practicing to become the best pastor. The more afford you put in, the better person you become.

    ReplyDelete