Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not all who wonder are lost

Just wondering!
There is nothing wrong to wonder on how you are going to live your life, but taking too much time thinking about it can be a problem. Most of us spend our time thinking what is my next step and forgetting that time is ticking and when you waste time it never returns to you or anyone. Not all who wonder are lost indeed, I remember there was a time where by I wanted to be in the law side, and also wanted to be a fashion designer, but ended up doing Public Relations which i'm happy about and I have achieved my goal, still going.
We dont have to stop wondering, because you may never know, where your destiny is, and it gives us a chance to find the inner you, maybe along the way you got lost and by wondering you find the real you. Most of the people wasted their time wondering, they failed to achieve their goals, because they kept changing their statements everytime and thinking of something that will make the road easy, unfortunately there's not an easy road, those who take any easy way end-up getting lost along the way. "I have been wondering what/where am I going to be in few years to come", I'm not only wondering, I'm doing something about that, because you wonder and put it into action.
Lets make things happen for ourselves and think about the generation to come, so that we may not become failures infront of their eyes and fail them dismally. "Don't just stand there Do something about your situation". Not all of us are lost, we just need some encouragement/ motivation from other people so that we may not be lost on wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment