Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rock Journalism!!!!!!

“Rock journalism is people who can’t write interviewing people who can’t talk for people who can’t read” (Frank Zappa).

On this stage Zappa meant that these kind of people know what they want and go for what they believe is their target for that moment. At this stage I'm really not sure of what I'm going to write about in this topic its quite challenging for me, because I dont really know what to write. I've checked some of Zappa's quotes and they were quite interesting and maybe I will share some of them with you.
  • Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny.
  • Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe.
  • If we can't be free at least we can be cheap.
  • Sometimes you got to get sick before you can feel better.

These are some of the quotes that are interesting and quotes are uplifting and make you think alot like the one that I have at the moment " Rock Journalism"

No comments:

Post a Comment