Thursday, March 5, 2009

If I were the boss

The thought of being a boss scares me, because there are so many things that you think about, firstly am I going to be able to handle the pressure?. Being the boss is very challenging and you must be firm, making sure that everything is running smooth in your company. Having me as a boss, my employees will be very happy, because I will treat them equally, no one will be better than the other and I will make sure that they respect me. It is not as sweet as we think it is, being a boss is demanding so much, because you have to make sure that you are on the right track and your competitors are scared of your progress in the business. The most important thing is that your clients are satisfied with your service and by doing that you have to make sure that your employees know their duties in the business, besides complaining, gossiping, etc. I'm enjoying the name boss,because it gives you the idea that you are calling the shots and everything must be runned by you, before taking any decision, because they will live to regret it. I will allow my employees to be part of the discussions that are being held in the company, because most bosses have an intention of making decisions for their employees without going around and ask suggestions, even though you know that your decision count most.

2 comments:

  1. Being a boss is one of the straining things but a challenge one has to face in life and you got to be democratic and diplomatic in you dealings. But what is important is not that you are a boss but that a company benefit from you being in charge. You must value every employee in your company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Boss, its not an easy job as we might think, however it's an interesting thing to be. On my point of view, being a boss is not something special, but something wonderful, just the feeling gives me butterflies. Love yourself, employees, and your company and you will go far.

    ReplyDelete